Drupal is a free and open source content-management framework written in PHP and distributed under the GNU (General Public License). Drupal provides a back-end framework for at least 2.3% of all web sites worldwide – ranging from personal blogs to corporate, political, and government sites. As of January 2018, the Drupal community is composed of more than 1.3 million members, including 109,800 users actively contributing, resulting in more than 39,500 free modules that extend and customize Drupal functionality.
We at Q2Success help companies to create and launch new websites in Drupal 7 as well as Drupal 8. We help you to migrate your old Drupal (5 or 6 version) website or application to the latest version of your choice.
Advantages of Drupal include:
- Drupal offers the benefit of being scalable whenever it you are ambitious to grow and widen focus.
- Excellent categorization of content through taxonomy system.
- The Drupal community has tried to build a secure environment with Drupal 8 with the new default theme system, Twig security, trusted host patterns, dynamic based URL detection and many more.
- Built-in revision system enables you to handle different versions.
- RSS Feed and Feed Aggregator.
- It permits rich object oriented (OO) system and wide varieties of content.
- Better database/content distribution support.
Expert Industry Insight
Q2Success provide CakePHP solutions with the use of highly standardized processes and controlled
Best ROI Providers
We at Q2Success always thrive hard to provide solutions in best lieu of time and money by maintaining a high standard coding quality
Agile Development and latest Project Management Practices
Long collaborative experience working with technology at par with contemporary requirements
Developers at Q2Success provide extensive support and maintenance to improve the customer satisfaction level